BongM's Item: Pentax KM 35mm Camera Body, Chrome
In Stock on KEH.comThis item is available for sale in the following conditions and accessories
1975-76 (1-MS76) 3/98 2 pages Pentax K bayonet lens mount. Short-lived, scaled down version of KX with no mirror lock-up, no shutter button lock and reduced ISO range. No motordrive or databack version was made. KM...
BongM's Public Item Info
1975-76 (1-MS76) 3/98 2 pages Pentax K bayonet lens mount. Short-lived, scaled down version of KX with no mirror lock-up, no shutter button lock and reduced ISO range. No motordrive or databack version was made. KM specifications: * Manual focus. * TTL metering, manual metering only, Cds metering cells. * Center weighted metering pattern (full frame). * Match needle meter display in VF. * Hot shoe and PC sync terminal (FP and X) * Shutter speed range: 1 sec - 1/1000 plus B * Batteries operate meter only, all shutter speeds are mechanical. * Flash sync at 1/60. * Self timer. * ISO film speed range: 20-3200, set manually. * Manual film advance and rewind. * ?? Interchangeable focusing screens. (factory only) * DOF preview. * Mechanical cable release socket. Recommended flash: Auto Robo * Correct film load indicator.
- Type: 35 mm Manual Focus SLR with built-in through-the-lens light meter
- Exposure-Control Modes: M, B
- Lens Mount: Pentax bayonet
- Autofocus System: None
- Shutter: 1 - 1/1000s, B
- Metering: Center-weight
- Film-speed Range: N/A
- Mirror: No lock-up. Reflex mirror: instant-return type with special shock absorbers for minimum vibration
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism
- Flash: X contact hot shoe for cordless flash connection. FP + X contacts for conventional flash cord connection. X synchronization at 1/60 sec.
- Film Advance: ratchet-type rapid-wind lever
- Power: S76 battery
- Self Timer: Yes, 2 - 13 sec.
- Dimensions: 143 x 91.5 x 52 mm
- Weight: 622 g